Forum is open for FREE registration

Author Topic: Spotless (2019) - Short Film  (Read 338 times)

Offline admina

• Administrator
  • Senior
  • " Just when I accepted defeat,I realised I won "
    • www.sonu-nigam.com
Spotless (2019) - Short Film
« on: 30. December 2019, 17:31:19 »
Spotless (2019) - Short Film

SYNOPSIS

The story revolves around the emotional struggle of an acid attack victim, Aditi and her husband, Varun. While on one hand Aditi tries to let go of the past and face the ugly reality, her husband Varun tries to bring comfort and help her come to terms with the change in her appearance. Somewhere deep down indside Varun is also filled with angst for the man who has turned their lives upside down.

Cast:
Varun -> Sonu Nigam
Aditi -> Shweta Rohira
Karan -> R K Gaurav
Maid -> Shalini Sahay
Friend On Call -> Runjhun Satsangi
Written & Directed by Saurabh M Panday
Produced by Naven Kumar Sharma and Manish Mishra

View more at: https://www.hungama.com/movie/spotless/50688252/

Official Page:
https://www.facebook.com/filmspotless/

IMDB Entry

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8931818/fullcredits/?ref_=tt_ov_st_sm

Offline admina

• Administrator
  • Senior
    • www.sonu-nigam.com
Re: Spotless (2019) - Short Film
« Reply #1 on: 30. December 2019, 18:59:06 »

Hungama Play, a video on demand platform owned Hungama Digital Media, premieres a short film called Spotless that traces the struggles and indomitable spirit of an acid attack survivor....

https://www.indiantelevision.com/iworld/over-the-top-services/hungama-play-premieres-spotless-a-short-film-based-on-acid-attack-survivor-191228

Offline admina

• Administrator
  • Senior
    • www.sonu-nigam.com
« Reply #2 on: 30. December 2019, 19:25:07 »
Sonu Nigam And The Acting Bug!
Updated: Jun 23, 2018, 16:02 IST | The Hitlist Team |

]Sonu Nigam is shooting for Saurabh Pandey's short film, Spotless

Sonu Nigam has still not given up on his acting aspirations. He was keen to launch himself as an actor-singer and featured in Kaash Aap Hamare Hote (2003) and Love In Nepal (2004). The crooner is shooting for Saurabh Pandey's short film, Spotless. His co-actor is Shweta Rohira, better known as Salman Khan's rakhi sister. She has earlier done theatre and short films.

https://www.mid-day.com/articles/sonu-nigam-and-the-acting-bug/19546161

Offline admina

• Administrator
  • Senior
    • www.sonu-nigam.com
« Reply #3 on: 30. December 2019, 19:28:09 »
Hungama Play premieres short-film ‘Spotless’

TVP Bureau
December 27, 2019

MUMBAI: Video streaming platformHungama Play today premiered ‘Spotless’ – a short film that traces the struggles and indomitable spirit of an acid stack survivor. Featuring activist-turned-actor, Shweta Rohira and music sensation, Sonu Nigam in lead roles, the short film is written and directed by Saurabh M Pandey and produced by Naven Kumar Sharma. Spotless is available to stream on Hungama Play and partner networks starting today.

The story revolves around the emotional and psychological struggle of an acid attack survivor, Aditi (Shweta Rohira). While Aditi tries to let go of her past and face the reality of her life, her husband Varun (Sonu Nigam) tries to help her come to terms with the change in her appearance and hates to see her suffer. Varun, too, is filled with angst for the man who has turned their lives upside down. The story attempts to sensitise the audience about a horrific crime that, for a long time, went unchecked in society.
In addition to its availability on Hungama Play, Spotless will also be available to stream through Hungama Play on Vodafone Play, Idea Movies & TV, Airtel Xstream App, Amazon Fire TV Stick, Tata Sky Binge, SHAREit, and Android TVs. Additionally, Hungama’s association with Xiaomi will enable consumers to watch the short film via Hungama Play on Mi TV.Speaking about the film, Hungama Digital Media COO Siddhartha Roy said, “Spotless delivers a compelling message, making it extremely relevant for the world we live in. The film highlights a critical issue and makes the audience aware about the gravity of the situation. We have continually worked towards building a diverse library that includes a variety of stories, narratives, languages, and genres, and are honoured to premiere a film on a subject as pressing as acid attacks. We are certain that Spotless will prove to be a thought-provoking experience for our viewers.”Spotless will join Hungama Play’s vast content library that includes over 5000 films in English, Hindi and regional languages, more than 1500 short films, 7500+ hours of kids’ content, TV shows, originals and over 150,000 short-format videos in various genres like music, film gossip, humour etc.

https://www.televisionpost.com/hungama-play-premieres-short-film-spotless/

Offline admina

• Administrator
  • Senior
    • www.sonu-nigam.com
« Reply #4 on: 30. December 2019, 19:34:30 »

Offline admina

• Administrator
  • Senior
    • www.sonu-nigam.com
« Reply #5 on: 30. December 2019, 19:46:13 »

Sonu Nigam: Acting Not My Goal
Updated: Jul 11, 2018, 12:29 IST | Soumya Vajpayee Tiwari | Mumbai
As he returns to face the camera after 14 years with short film, Sonu Nigam on why he hasn't pursued the art for long

Though he was initially apprehensive about giving his nod to Saurabh Pandey's Spotless, Sonu Nigam says a sense of familiarity rushed in when he faced the camera. The short film marks his return to acting after 14 years since his last film, Love In Nepal (2004).

Having mentioned on several occasions that acting is not his forte, the singer-actor says he geenlit the project owing to his faith in Pandey's vision. "Initially, I was apprehensive, because this [acting] is not one of my goals. But Saurabh pursued me for almost a month and convinced me with his vision for the film," says Nigam. Refusing to divulge the social cause that the short film champions, he adds, "It is one of the reasons I decided to accept his offer."

https://www.mid-day.com/articles/sonu-nigam-acting-not-my-goal/19595161?fbclid=IwAR1hkHNS2JAYFUwR1IKyg9-YNwIPuEz_f0F6Cdr9-qaI0Lsk1W1Ul_tpXwE

Offline admina

• Administrator
  • Senior
    • www.sonu-nigam.com
« Reply #6 on: 03. January 2020, 21:04:45 »

[font=Verdana][/font]

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal